Provides assistance to the Operations Director and/or Director; including board activities, publications, volunteerism, and special events planning, to create and maintain favorable public image for Miami Gardens Montessori by performing the following.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Adhere to company and safety policies and procedures
- Greets visitors to school
- determines nature of business
- has visitor sign in
- and directs visitors to destination
- Answers telephone to provide information
- take message
- or transfer calls.
- Monitors all incoming parents and children
- allowing only those authorized to enter the building.
- Talks with parents encountering problem and resolves problem or directs parent to Operations Director and/or Owner.
Education and/or Experience:
- One year certificate from college or technical school or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Preferred)
- Bilingual A Must
- Office Experience
- Able to effectively communicate
- Excellent oral and written skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.Miami Gardens Montessori is an equal opportunity employer